Northwest Viking Fest Raffle
WINNERS MUST PICK UP PRIZES SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 16TH BY 4:30 PM ONSITE OR ANOTHER WINNER MAY BE SELECTED. ITEMS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED.
Must be 18 to participate.
1.The raffle is run by Norse by Northwest non profit (furthermore refered to as NBNW), principal place of business: 2810 Mountain View Rd. Ferndale, Wa, 98248
2. This raffle shall consist of one or more prizes, each with a fair market value of less than $600. The ticket holder shall place his or her raffle ticket(s) in the secure containers provided by NBNW which correspond to the prizes offered.
3. A minimum suggested donation of $3 per ticket is suggested by NBNW, however no purchase, payment, donation or contribution is required to participate in the drawing, and making a payment, donation, or contribution will not increase your chances of winning.
4. The drawing will begin at 9 am PST Saturday, September 15, 2018 and end at 3 pm Sunday, September 16, 2018.
5. The drawing will be held at Twin Rivers Park 8003 SR 530 NEArlington, WA 98223
6. It is the sole responsibility of the ticket holder to ensure the raffle ticket information is completely and legibly filled out with the following information:
Raffle Item Name:
7. NBNW will not be responsible of any illegible, incomplete, misplaced, lost or stolen raffle tickets, or for any prize for which such raffle tickets may have been tendered. If the ticket holder requests a NBNW member to place his or her raffle tickets into a prize container without indicating which prize ,NBNW reserves the right to place the raffle ticket into the prize container which, in NBNW sole discretion, represents the highest value prize.
8. NBNW will appoint a person to draw a winning raffle ticket for each prize and a judge to certify each winning raffle ticket and winner subject to the rules above. The Judge's ruling as to the rules above. The judges ruling as to the selection of winning tickets and winners shall be final.
9. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of tickets requested.
10. Winners need not be present to win
11. Winners will be notified by phone between 3pm and 3:15 pm on Sunday September 16.
12. All Prizes must be picked up by 4:30 pm on September 16th or a new winner will be drawn.
13. All prizes not claimed by 6pm September 16 are considered donated back to NBNW as a re- donation.
14. No Raffle items will be shipped.
15. NBNW reserves the right to limit the number of tickets per individual.
16. By participating in this fundraising raffle event, wheather by making a donation, payment, contribution or tender of other consideration to NBNW, or wheather acquiring and/or submitting a raffle ticket pursuant to these Rules, or whether by winning one or more raffle prizes, or whether by accepting and/or using a raffle prize (hereafter refered to as raffle participant). The raffle participant assumes, for themselves, their spouse, their childeren or other persons for whom they are legally responsible, any and all risks of loss, property damage, economic damage, personal injury and/or death that may arise from participation in the raffle, and further agrees to defend, indemnifty and hold harmless NBNW, its officers, directors, employees, members, volunteers and agents from any and all claims of liability for all loss, property damages, personal injury and/ or death that may arise from participation in the raffle.